Warning: Last items in stock!
It’s picnic season along the water! On each Saturday this summer, enjoy a brunch while sailing on the Bassin de la Villette and Canal de l’Ourcq with your family and friends.
Eté du Canal summer festival invites you for a gourmet cruise to discover the landscape of the Canal de l’Ourcq, while enjoying a vegetarian brunch made by Marmites Volantes. The menu is concocted with fresh organic vegetables from short food supply chains.
Marmites Volantes will welcome you onboard the Henri IV boat for the fourth year running!
This year, enjoy a delicious and generous meal composed of:
- Salted clafoutis
- Colored and crunchy salad with Compté cheese (From’)
- Mediterranean vegetables stir fry (vegetables from Marie & Matthieu, truck farmers from Oise department)
- A pinch of seedlings (from Paysan Urbain)
- Salted and spicy spread
- Cottage cheese with season fruits and granola
- Sugar bites (brownie, carrot cake, coconut rocher)
- Toasts with butter and spread
- Fruit infused water
- Hot drinks (coffee from Capuch, a coffee roasting factory in Montreuil, and tea from Au coeur du thé factory).
The “marmite concept” was created by Marmites Volantes whose restaurants are located in the 19th arrondissement of Paris and in Montreuil. Marmites Volantes is specialized in meal delivery service for companies, associations and festivals thanks to their small cooking pot made of stainless steel.
Duration: about 2h
Departure point: Bassin de la Villette – 75019 Paris
Price includes round trip and brunch (alcohol drinks not included).