Warning: Last items in stock!
SAUGE, Société d’Agriculture Urbaine Généreuse et Engagée, offers you to get on board for a cruise starting from the Bassin de La Villette to Bobigny and to enjoy a picnic on the docks in its new ecological and short-lived urban farm located since 2017 at Prairie du Canal, along the Ourcq river.
The adventure starts onboard Le Gavroche for a one hour cruise between Paris and Bobigny. During the cruise, the SAUGE team will present you its urban agricultural project while offering you a tasting of micro sprouts from Paysan Urbain.
The boat will make a stop in Bobigny near the Prairie du Canal. It is in this prairie that the ecological and short-lived farm settled in. It consists of a flowered prairie with hives, a hop field to make their own beer, 800 straw stacks to cultivate old vegetables such as the Bobigny cantaloupe, a TROY henhouse, a vegetable garden for the restaurant…
You will enjoy a picnic (100% urban agriculture made) in the prairie. On the menu: oyster mushrooms kebab (for vegetarians) or sausage/spicy merguez sandwich, with fries and one homemade drink (iced tea / organic ChariTea lemonade) and coffee.
- If you already are a member of La Sauge, choose the 19€ booking
- If you part of the Est Ensemble community, choose the 21€ booking (includes 2€ of annual membership)
- For the other ones, choose the 24€ booking (add 5€ for annual membership)
After the picnic, you can spend the afternoon in the prairie and take the time to discover all the installations and experimentations, and go on foot to the Port de Loisirs de Bobigny (10 min walk along the canal) to discover the Eté du Canal festival.
To get home, you have the choice:
- Take a boat shuttle at Port de Loisirs taking you to the Bassin de La Villette (2€)
- Take the subway at Bobigny Pablo Picasso station (line 5): you just need to cross the Parc de La Bergère which will be transformed into a Jardin Extraordinaire (“extraordinary garden”) for the Rhizomes festival starting from July 9th.
FEE (Ferme Ecologique Ephémère) built by SAUGE association and operators from urban agriculture settled in 2017 on the MBK brownfiled, located on ZAC Ecocité in the Plaine de l’Ourcq. This project is supported by Est Ensemble, Sequano Aménagement and the city of Bobigny.
To know more about the Ferme Ecologique Ephémère de la Prairie:http://www.canalprairie.fr/