Warning: Last items in stock!
Enjoy a warm and gourmet break and let yourself be surprised by this unique and out of the ordinary cruise that combines the charms of the Saint-Martin Canal, heart of the Parisians’ Paris, and the Seine of the historic Paris. and the Seine of the historic Paris.
Board next to the famous Hôtel du Nord, a few steps away from the Place de la République, for two hours of commented cruise. Along with the water, discover this canal lined with trees and go past a swinging bridge, two locks and under the mysterious Bastille tunnel.
After getting across the charming Arsenal Marina, you will then arrive on the Seine river and take advantage of a magnificent point of view on Notre-Dame Cathedral. This is the heart of the capital city and its famous monuments : the Louvre museum, the Orsay museum, the Assemblée Nationale and of course the Eiffel Tower, that presents itself to you.
Quietly, your cruise will lead you to the City Island, at the foot of the Conciergerie and the Sainte Chapelle, where you can continue to discover the city of light.
During this cruise, an original and fun snack will be offered in the shape of a tasting workshop :
You will eat 3 mini organic pancakes, made by Lefeuvre, a Parisian pancake maker since 1963, served with hand-crafted fillings
- delicious fruit jams “Les petites Parisiennes confiturières”, whose recipes are passed down from generation to generation and are made respecting a traditional craft, inherited from the first jam-makers who were also boatwomen.
- old-fashioned chocolate spreads, traditionally crafted by the “Comptoir de Mathilde”, quality products and original recipes : milk chocolate with speculoos, with salted butter fudge, with nougatine and many other flavours.
- A drink to choose from, according to your desires : for the little ones : a hand-crafted lemonade, the oldest in France, created in 1856 by Elixia or a good hot chocolate made on board and for the "big ones" : a glass of Normandy cider, hand-crafted and organic produced by the house Sassy, who aims to bring the drink back to its former glory, or a glass of mulled wine.
Included in your sweet snack :
- 3 mini organic pancakes
- a surprising range of traditional spreads “Le comptoir de Mathilde”
- handmade jams “Les petites Parisiennes confiturières”
- a drink : glass of cider, cup of mulled wine, lemonade or hot chocolate.
Children 4-12 years old : 15€
Free for children under 4 years old.