This product is no longer in stock
There are still places
Warning: Last items in stock!
During Eté du Canal summer festival, get on board with La Manufacture 111 for a “soul food brunch” cruise and let yourself be immersed into an African-American atmosphere rich of culinary and musical discoveries!
On the menu: discover Seine-Saint-Denis on the water, soul food and music (DJ Set – JP Mano)
The soul food brunch includes a breakfast and a brunch with appetizers, main course and dessert.
- Breakfast: breakfast pastries, bread, butter, jam
- Appetizers: battered vegetables and meat
- Main course: braised chicken with African spices with attiéké (steamed manioc couscous, gluten free), raw vegetables and alloco (fried plantain and red sauce with onions)
- Dessert: fruit salad and thiakry (yogurt with millets)
- Soft drinks: hibiscus or ginger juice
- Hot drinks: tea or coffee
Discover soul food made by slaves in the Southern plantations of the United States. La Manufacture 111 offers food cruises to make you discover a mixed cuisine evoking multiculturalism, travelling and sharing.
DJ JP Mano, record dealer, famous collector and Parisian DJ, will do the show. He became famous at the beginning of the 80’s while performing in the trendiest Parisian clubs (le Palace, les Bains-Douches…). In the early 90’s, DJ JP Mano became a heavyweight in the world of black music for his soul, rare groove and acid jazz music references.
La Manufacture 111 is an urban creation center offering exhibitions, screenings, live performances and food. It is located in Paris but also in Brussels (chaussée de Boondael 537. 1050 Ixelles).
Departure point: Bassin de La Villette
Price includes: round trip, brunch (appetizers + main course + dessert + hot and soft drinks), music with DJ mix set.